GENERAL AMENITIES OF THE COMPLEX
- Secured decorative gate as per elevation & perspective of the building.
- Attractive apartment logos.
- Separate mail boxes and guard post.
- Mirror polished floor tiles in the waiting, stair lobby in ground floor.
- Reserved car parking in covered & protected.
- Ground floor residents.
- Security bed with kitchen & bath.
- Main stair case with easy to climb steps &and adequate lathing with decorative stair railing with teak wood handle.
- Standard parapet wall with roof top garden.
- Separate area with clothes lines for drying laundry.
- Lift from repute international manufacturers except china to be
a) Number of lift-01(One).
b) Capacity of lift-08(eight) passengers.
- Separate meter for each apartment.
- One stand by emergency generator for operating in case of power failure: one lift, water pumps, lighting in common space stair and 03(three) light points and 03(three) fan points for each flats.
- PABX, TELEPHONE & DISH CONNECTION.
- Intercom system to connect each apartment to the concierge desk in guard room.
- Provision for dish cable connection in M-bed & Living.
- Provision for telephone line in M-bed & Living.
- water supply connection from WASA, sufficient as per total consumption.
- Underground water reservoir with one main lifting pump(2H.P)
- Sewerage discharge system connected with WASA line.
- Gas pipe line connection from TITUS distribution system. Adequate safety measures incorporated.
- separate fire extinguisher on ground floor & machine room in roof.
MAIN APARTMENT FEATURES
- Solid teak/imported decorative main entrance door with check viewer, brass plated apartment no., Door chain, door knocker and safety lock.
- Internal door with strong and durable teak Cham or equivalent door frame in all bedrooms and kitchen with good quality mortise lock & French polish.
WINDOWS & GRILL:
- Colored aluminum sliding windows with 5mm thickness white glass as per elevation.
- Standard safety grills in all windows with matching enamel paint.
- Provision for mosquito net in all windows.
- Floors in 16”x16” size homogeneous floor tiles(RAK/FU-WANG or equivalent).
- Decorative railing as per architectural detail.
WALLS & SEILINGS:
- Internal & external wall will be 5”/10” as per construction drawings with good quality 1st class brick.
- Walls & ceilings of smooth finished plaster work.
- Plastic paint on all walls & ceilings in soft colors.
- Exterior walls will be painted by weather coat plastic paint.
- All electric wiring will be concealed.
- M.K type electrical switches, plug points and fittings.
- Three (03) emergency lights & three (3) emergency fan points.
- Electrical distribution box with main circuit breaker.
- All power outlets with earthing connection.
- Provision for air conditioners in master bed, 2nd bed room and living.
- Verandas with suitable light points.
BATH ROOM FEATURES:
- All bath rooms with inner- side lacquered flush door/pvc door.
- Good quality sanitary wares, combi closet (RAK/FU-WANG/equivalent) without servant toilet.
- 8” x 12” glazed tiles in bathrooms up t 7 feet height (RAK/FU-WANG/BISF/equivalent).
- All bathrooms with 12” x 12” floor tiles (RAK/FU-WANG/equivalent).
- Mirror in all bathrooms with over head lamps.
- Good quality bathrooms fittings (Sharif/Sattrr/equivalent).
- Provisions for geysers in M.toilet & C. toilet.
- Functional designed RCC work top with homogeneous tiles surface.
- Double burner gas outlet.
- 8” x 12” wall tiles up to 2.5 feet height (RAK/FU-WANG/equivalent) above over & sink self.
- 12” x 12” floor tiles (RAK/FU-WANG/equivalent) on kitchen floor.
- One stainless steel counter- top sink.
- Washing area cover with tiles.
- Suitable foreign made exhaust fan.
Various extra interior designing works and additional fittings and fixtures as per choice of allottee may be done at cost basis after approval by the company.
Structural & General Engineering Features:
- Architectural planning and structural design prepared by a reputed and professional consultants.
- Structural design parameters based on American Concrete Institute (ACI) and American standards of testing materials (ASTM) codes.
- Structure is capable of consuming Earthquake up to 7.0 on richer scale and protaction from Cyclonic storms.
- Each and every stage of the construction work directly supervised by an experienced team to ensure the highest quality of workmanship.
- Systematic testing quality control.
- Modern equipments used for construction work.
- Heavy reinforced cement concrete foundation.
All materials including steel, cement, brick, sylhet sand stone and picket chips are the highest standard and tested the quality in the laboratory.
MAJOR MATERIALS SPECIFICATION:
Steel: Best quality deformed/tiscon bar as per structural design required (60 grade).Manufactured by RAHIM, BSRM STEEL, ANWAR STEEL equivalent quality.
Cement: CEMEX, HOLLCEM, SEVEN RINGS, ANWER, SCAN CEMENT or equivalent quality will be use as per design specification.
Aggregates: ¾” down grade stone chips use in R.C.C. foundation up to plinth and column ¾” down grade picket chips use in other R.C.C.Super structural work as pr design specification.
Bricks: Best quality bricks for inner and outer walls.
Sand: best quality sylhet sand & local sand will be use as per design required.